6/24/09

God of the mountains

Ps 121:1&2 “I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from God, who made heaven and earth and mountains.”

Mountains are awesome and breath-taking to behold. Só firm and unmoving, but those things that are easy to behold and look at is not our salvation.
Sometimes people in powerfull positions, big business, bankers or politicians seem just as powerfull and unmoving as the mountains. But strong and influential as some of them may be – they are not our help. God is!!! Our God is greater than the mountains. Our God moves mountains. Our God created mountains.

Lord – I can look to man, or committees, or institutions to save me. But I choose this day to look to You! You are my rock – my foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment