10/14/09

Joy in my life.

Psalm 149:2 “Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King.”



Let God’s people rejoice and be glad in Him.
- I love that God’s Word commands us to be glad and to rejoice (Phil 4:4).
- God takes joy in His creation (us) and we should take joy in Him, our Creator.

He motivates and inspires me to have a mindset of thanks and appreciation. He gives me joy! Let us sing songs and speak life to install joy and gladness.

Action: Do one act of kindness for someone who would not expect it today, and so install some joy in their day. You'll see - it'll bring joy to your own heart as well.
Pray this prayer of joy:
God – Living life Your way brings joy! I thank You and praise You for giving me life in abundance. You truly are the joy in my life! Use me to bring joy to at least one other person today.

No comments:

Post a Comment